By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency in any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Renault Trucks UK (a trading division of Volvo Group UK Limited), Wedgnock Lane, Warwick, CV34 5YA.
- Promotion open to UK and ROI residents, aged 18 years old or over.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant to have a personal, valid and current Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Anyone circumventing this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant utilises numerous Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promotion runs from 01.11.2017 to 23:59 15.11.2017 only.
How to enter:
- Online entry only at https://www.facebook.com/renault.trucks.uk, https://twitter.com/RenaultTrucksUK or https://www.instagram.com/renaulttrucksuk
- To enter the competition participants must comment on one of the promotional posts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as indicated by the Promoter. Entrants must supply in a few words (maximum 50) a theme for the livery of the Range T High demonstration fleet. If the same theme is supplied by multiple entrants the first entry will take precedence. All entries will be entered into the competition.
- The entries will be judged on the following criteria: Most creative and original theme. Five finalists will be selected and must send a more detailed description of their theme (maximum 500 words), outlining a different image of each of the 10 trucks if possible, by email or private social media message within 72 hours of notification to be eligible to win a prize.
- There is one first prize of £200 Reward Store vouchers, plus a Renault Trucks merchandise pack including jacket and a VIP invitation to the unveiling of the demonstration fleet at Warwick. There are four runner-up prizes of a Renault Trucks merchandise pack.
- The Rewards Store is an online rewards portal where the winner can select from a range of high street gift vouchers. For full Reward Store terms and a list of participating stores see www.renault.therewardstore.co.uk
- All valid entries will be judged on the criteria set out in clause (7) by a panel of Renault Trucks and industry experts on 17th November, including at least one judge who is independent from the Promoter.
- The top five finalists will be selected, and then invited to submit the more detailed description of their theme. The panel will then choose the first prize winner from these submissions.
- The finalists will be contacted by Renault Trucks UK via the social media account they entered on the day of the panel’s decision and will have a further 72 hours to submit the more detailed description of their theme. In the event the submission is not received by the Promoter within 72 hours of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to replace a finalist with a reserve selected at the same time as the original finalists. The final decision on the main winner will be made on 24th November and the winners announced.
- Winners must supply a valid address for prize delivery. Prizes will be delivered with 28 days of the final announcement.
- If the finalist does not qualify as a valid entrant then an alternative winner will be selected.
- When entering the competition you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy and will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not the social platforms. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion each participant accepts that they have no claim against Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whatsoever.
- The prizes are not negotiable or transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and counties and the winners are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to The Marketing Team, Renault Trucks UK Wedgnock Lane, Warwick, CV34 5YA.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.